Italy officially ‘‘The Italian Republic’’ is a parliamentary republic in Europe. Italy is divided into 20 regions, and the population is 61 million, 4th most populous country in EU member state, 4th‐largest economy in the European Union, 3rd in the Eurozone and 8th in the world. Due to its shape being similar to a shoe, itis often referred to as Lo Stivale ‐ “The Boot”. Italian is the official and predominant spoken language in Italy. Euro is the official currency of Italy. Some of the famous cities in Italy are Rome Venice, Milan, Florence, Naples, etc.
Why study in Italy?
Every year 50,000 international students head for Italy to Apply one of the most unique experiences international graduate education has to offer. Students can work up to 20 hours/week. Typical part-time earning is 9 ‐ 12 EUR per hour. With Italy, Visa student can travel to all the Schengen countries. Most of the courses have inbuilt 2‐3 months of paid internship programs with approx. 1000 EUR as a stipend per month.
Who can Apply? And basic Requirements
- IELTS/TOEFL can be waived.
- Academic percentage-50%
- Telephonic interview from college to judge English proficiency
Required Documents for Applying
- 10&12 mark sheet + certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Passport copy
- Experience certificate
Documents Required for visa
- Complete visa application form.
- Offer letter of the Institution
- Highest Degree/Diploma certificate
- Declaration of Value of the applicant’s educational certificates
- Prearranged accommodation.
- Travel Medical Insurance of 30,000 Euros at least for one month.
- Two-color photographs
- Affidavit of Support from the sponsor.
- Bank account statement of the applicant’s sponsor for the last three months duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the bank. Funds should be 6 months old.
- Income tax return acknowledgment of sponsor for the last three assessment years.
- Funds to the tune of 7200 Euro per year or 600 Euro for each month of the academic year will need to be shown in the bank account of the sponsor
- Applicants applying for Study Visa have to pay Visa Fees of 60 Euros. However, they need to pay the VFS Service Charge (inclusive of all taxes) of INR 1015 and Cash handling charges of Rs. 60.